Sunday, February 24, 2008

Screen Shots 2/24/2008

I have some new screen shots for you all. I know I have not updated in a while I have not had much time to work on the module lately. I have worked on it a little this morning and I can see the one part that I am going to hate is creating the village ambiance ie. the villagers walking around, the bar setup with patrons. I think part of my concern comes from the fact that I am not sure how to do it yet. Hopefully once I do it once it will be a lot easier in the future to do.





4 comments:

Jclef said...

Yes, those shots are very nice! Compared to the first, you've certainly come a long way in design, my friend!

Delak said...

Thank you Jclef, coming from you that means a lot.

I am redoing another outdoor area that I hope to get done soon.

Amraphael said...

Nice looking screenies! It seems that you have picked up a good pace here. As jeclef said - you have come a long way.

Delak said...

Thank you Amraphael. I have been working on and off for months. I have one level of the main mine done and have posted one screen shot on that. Look forward to more later.

I have recently working on cutscene dialog as I know this will be one of my pain points.