Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Post

This is my first post hopefully one of many. I have created this blog in order to keep everyone interested update on my progress of recreating Dungeon Crawl Classics Pen and Paper adventures modules to Neverwinter Nights 2 modules.

This first one I am working on is Idyll's of the Rat King. This is a module for player characters of levels 1-3. More to follow on this in another post later today hopefully.

My ultimate goal is to keep creating different DCC modules and eventually add them to a campaign allowing the player to go from 1st level all the way up to 20th level all contained within a game world.

If you have any comments or questions please feel free to post them here or when i start to post more on the Bioware NWN2 forums there.

No comments: