Friday, January 18, 2008

Module Update 1/18/2008

I noticed that I have not made a new module update in a little while so I thought I would give a small one today.

I have been making progress on the module however slow progress with work sending me all over the place. Things I have been working on: With the help of some great community members namely Jclef I have been experimenting with textures in my areas and I think you will like what you see. I have also started to painful task of creating the indoor areas to the major houses in the village I am about 60% down with them.

Also I was asked to participate in a NWN2 community event. I wont give any details just yet so you are just going to have to wait and see.

I am going to have time this weekend to work on the module more and hope to have updated screen shots shortly.

No comments: