Sunday, January 27, 2008

Live Round Table Discussion on Skype

When: February 10th at 8:30 pm or 20:30 Eastern Standard time -05.00 (US & Canada)

Where: Private SkypeCast


I was asked by Michele and crew over at Neverwinter Nights Podcast to participate in a Live Round Table Discussion with fellow module builders: LadyElvenStar, Amraphael, Raith Veldrin, Nalencer, Stygius crew, Enoa4 and Wyrin. We will be talking about our current projects and answering questions from the audience and each other as I have questions I would like to ask the others.

This is a huge honor for me as this is my first module (so I am the new kid on the block) and to have this kind of visibility and recognition is great. I am looking forward to this event and hope that you can join us.

Just in case you are not sure what the others have been up to here is a brief description:

  • LadyElvenStar: Lady E. is hard at work on her own module "A Time to Die" which is looking great so far. She is also a member of the Gaming Parents Studios and is assisting them in creating the squeal to "Night Howls in Nestlehaven".
  • Amraphael: is in the progress of recreating Zork I which he is calling "ZORK – The Great Underground Empire". I am looking forward to this one being an old Zork fan. If this was not enough Amrpahael has also created custom content for several other module projects.
  • Raith Veldrin: is knee deep in creating Sands of Solvheil II: Beneath the Hearleforne the squeal to Sands of Solvheil I: Ruins of Kazatharis. This is a custom world created by Raith that I find a very interesting place.
  • Nalencer: has been working on his own original idea module called "Northwinds Trilogy" this looks to be a very interesting module and some of the ideas that Nalencer is considering already put into place like an Achievement System or Companion influence.
  • Wyrin: is hard at work on a new module and making some great head way do to some planning ahead of time. Which is also working for me.
  • Stygius crew: they are working on a new module that looks to be good with lots of custom content.
The discussion is being run using Skype and anyone interested can log in and ask questions - by voice or text. So, come February 10th at 8:30 pm or 20:30 Eastern Standard time -05.00 (US & Canada) sign into skype and use this private link to join in the fun!

No comments: